Being formal.
This is what I've been thinking for today.
I've realised that I did somehing really bad and sorry towards my friend.
Altough it has passed for like half a term.
For ITB PBL 1, I am really sorry to Ong Kai Loon and Ng Gek Chong for marking them down to a B just because they did not do the work as much as I did. They did asked me what to do, but I myself did not know what to ask them to do. Being self-centered I compiled the work by myself and marked them down.
They did put in their effort, but it's too late for me to change back the grades.
Therefore, I, Wong Wei Cheow hereby sincerely apologise to these two good friends of mine, hope that they can forgive me although I've said a thousand times, but not formally.
I'm sorry, and this will never happen again. I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment